Total Pageviews

Friday 7 September 2007

Thu/Fri

Rested from golf after 6 consecutive days, but did a brief (and light) stint at Bannatyne's on Thursday - my only visit this week.

I caught up with a lot of stuff on Friday in the office and went home and had tea with Ross - macaroni cheese - made by Ross - on his 24th birthday too (Jo had a ong-standing engagement and was out tonight). Kelly phoned and I chastised her for not reading my blog and knowing what was happening! She spoke to Ross, who was going to stay in, but when I returned from the golf club, there was nobody in the house - I guess he must have changed his mind.

Ross isn't getting enough hours at his IT job in Aberdeen and as he's no longer at the garage, he needs to find something else. There were a couple of potential jobs in the papers today, but I've also suggested he starts up on his own as as an IT service - hope he gives it a go.

Great weather - hope it continues all weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive