Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 August 2007

Sunday at home

Sunday morning and it's been raining all night. I got up at the usual time, but felt pretty sure the courses would be closed - I was right - and relieved - think I needed a day's rest as I feel pretty tired and sore from the exertions of the last week.

I suppose I could have gone to Pittodrie to see the Dons play Celtic, but it's on Setanta and I can channel hop to the Manchester derby and the Liverpool-Chelsea match later - all from the comfort of my armchair - a definite no-brainer.

Anyway, Gary phoned this morning and he, Carole and Luca are coming over after house hunting, so at least I won't miss them.

Kelly phoned last night - she has viewed 2 of the potential properties that Lucy & Co can stay in when they come down. She preferred the quieter one, so it's up to Lucy now to see if she thinks it would be OK for the boys.

No comments:

Blog Archive