Total Pageviews

Friday 10 August 2007

Rest of first week back at work

Been pretty busy catching up again, but I've managed to get some golf in too! Only had one visit to Bannatyne's however - and I've got an assessment booked next Wednesday - expecting bad results!

Enjoyed the sunshine and playing in shorts in our Quaich on Wednesday evening. Won my tie at Torphins on Thursday, so that's me through to the semis now. Jo was out with the girls for dinner at St Tropez - she had her hair coloured in the morning - looks very nice - photo to follow, hopefully.

Met Gary for lunch today (Friday) - Jo was with Carole looking at another house in Pitmedden, although they seem pretty keen on one in Tarves.

Off to play 5-a-sides now - don't know how I'll cope, but looking forward to beer in the Legion later!

No comments:

Blog Archive