Total Pageviews

Monday 30 July 2007

Sunday


Sunday was a quiet day, with nothing planned. Jo and Lucy got up early to go to mass and we all had blueberry cobbler and cream when they returned - Weightwatchers, here we come!


Scott and I decided to nip down to Dutcher's Creek for 18 holes. It's still not in great condition, but we managed to get round quickly and followed it up with a quick pit stop at the Wild River brewpub, where I tried their seasonal beer, Summer Solstice - very spicy - pity they didn't have any bottled or I would have taken some back for Jo to try.


Jo and Lucy went shopping late afternoon whilst Scott and I had the boys in the pool and hot tub. I also managed to finish off my 3rd book of the holidays - The Innocent Man - John Grisham's first non-fiction - and it was gripping and moving to the end.


Scott barbequed some of the Elk that he had shot last winter and it was really excellent. He also managed somehow to walk in to a door and battered his nose and eye, but you can't quite see this in the photo above.

No comments:

Blog Archive